NEW! Damascus Steel Viking Sword from Museum Replica #500262
Excavations of a number of circa 850-900 Viking swords turned up this lovely Damascus specimen in Finland. It has the lobed pommel loved by the Norsemen, but the cross guard contrasts slightly with the typical downcurved versions. The early style blade is well-suited to the quick, slashing blows of the Viking warrior. Blade is polished with the fuller etched to show the Damascus construction of the blade. Pommel and cross guard are steel. Grip is leather wrapped wood. The scabbard is wood covered in leather with steel mounts. This is a true fighting sword, and one that any Viking would be proud to carry in battle. SPECS: Overall Length 36" Blade Length 31-3/8" Blade Width 1-3/4" Blade Thickness 3/16" Weight 2 lbs Material 512 Layer Damascus Steel. Damascus Steel Viking Sword from Museum Replica #500262" is in sale since Monday, February 1, 2021. This item is in the category "Collectibles\Knives, Swords & Blades\TV, Film & Game Replica Blades".
The seller is "phmcn-13" and is located in Flagstaff, Arizona. This item can be shipped to North, South, or Latin America, all countries in Europe, Australia.
- Modified Item: No
- Country/Region of Manufacture: India
- Blade Material: 512 Layered High Carbon Steel
- Dexterity: Ambidextrous
- Material: Metal
- Theme: Renaissance
- Original/Reproduction: Original
- California Prop 65 Warning: California Proposition 65 requires businesses to provide warnings to Californians about significant exposure to chemicals that cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Add details about the warning you want to show California buyers. We'll add a warning symbol and the word 'WARNING:' before the description you enter here, and well add 'For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov' following your description.
- Type: Sword
- Year: 2020
- Color: Silver/Black
- Handle Material: Wood/Leather
- Tang: Full
- Brand: Windlass Steelcraft